Pulse and Opinion SurveysIs there or did we miss some way to make the business more efficient, more attractive or more profitable?
Obtaining the opinion of employees will give us a more complete picture of what works well- and what doesn't -and which sectors of your company could benefit from certain actions. The most successful companies use Opinion Surveys to generate these positive changes from within. These types of Surveys aim to understand employees' opinions on issues that are critical to the success of the business and different aspects of their work that will allow us to introduce relevant and effective improvements.
Surveys can be conducted on a regular basis (e.g. annually) seeking information on a broad set of topics related to the employee's bond with the Company, workplace and interrelationship with leaders, peers and other contacts.
Surveys can also be conducted to inquire about a specific topic, to find out employees' reactions to a specific work situation, problem or event. These two types of surveys differ in the following:
|General Surveys||Pulse Surveys|
|They allow to obtain the opinion of the collaborators in a broad and detailed form||Enable to obtain quick and frequent feedback from employees|
|May require more than 20 minutes to complete||They are answered in less than 10 minutes and even less|
|It is usually performed annually or more||Are performed at any opportune time where specific information is required to make a decision|
|They are focused on finding opportunities for improvement and resource allocation by "sweeping" multiple issues||They are focused on obtaining information on a particular topic in order to decide how to act on that topic|
The rule is as follows: If there is a particular concern the ideal is to use a Pulse Survey. If there is no particular concern or issue it is time to conduct a General Survey.
CompStrategy has the best tool that allows you to conduct surveys of both types (General or Pulse) in an agile, fast and efficient manner called CompPulse.
The main features of CompPulse are:
- Capture the opinion of collaborators by responding from the desktop or from a smart-phone
- No software installation required
- It allows to see in real time the progress of the process including the degree of participation and satisfaction rates for each question
- Allows the incorporation of different demographics (eg sector, seniority, gender, organizational level, others) in order to segment the information and make comparisons
- Design of the General Employee Opinion Survey: Identification of topics to incorporate, question wording, incorporation of demographics, rules to preserve confidentiality
- Design of Pulse Surveys: Drafting of questions to obtain univocal and precise information on the topic of interest
- Provision of the CompPulse software tool, for agile collection of participants' opinions from the desktop or from a smartphone
- Survey execution: Delivery of invitations, access to CompPulse, capture of responses, follow-up of the development and level of participation in the Survey. Collection, interpretation and analysis of responses. Presentation of Findings
- Activities for Communication of Results to Employees
- Support for the identification and documentation of Action Plans based on the Survey results
- Overall Survey Strategy: Elements to be considered to maximize employee participation. Timing of the launch and presentation of the results. Follow-up on participation and actions to encourage/reactivate participation in the Survey.
These are some of our Areas of Expertise: